When it begins to seem that the technology has made it to the top, manufacturers suddenly surprise us with the next brand-new device. The year 2017 brought made frameless smartphones, dual cameras, retinal scanner and wireless charger super-trendy.
Let’s see what will surprise us in 2018!
The good news for all reasonable buyers – buy smartphones several times cheaper, visit mobile phones on Jiji!
Jiji is the optimal resource for a modern shopper: it features a clear interface, a huge selection of products from all over the country, smart filter-enabled search, the opportunity to chat with the sellers on the site and a reliable protection from scammers!
Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 +
Regarding the characteristics of S9:
- Snapdragon 845 and Exynos 9810 chips
- 4/6 GB of RAM and 64/128 GB of internal memory
- Super AMOLED 5.8″ with QHD +
- 12 MP main camera and 8MP front camera
- 3100 mAh battery with Qi wireless charging and QC 2.0 fast charging.
The S9 + diagonal will be 6.2″. The battery capacity will be 3600 mAh.
The flagships will be equipped with a 3D face recognition system, an intelligent Bixby assistant, a fingerprint and retina scanner and all related interfaces including the Android 8.0 Oreo OS.
LG G7 and LG V40
For LG V40, they promise even thinner frames and an additional screen, OLED-matrix and powerful hardware based on Snapdragon 845.
LG G7 will receive an iris scanner, Snapdragon 845 and OLED-display in 18: 9 format.
It is expected that Mi7 will receive:
- Snapdragon 845 and Qi wireless charger
- upgrade of the main camera – it will now have 2 sensors: 12-megapixel Sony IMX380 color sensor and 20-megapixel monochrome Sony IMX350.
- 5.65″ screen.
- 6 GB of RAM.
- 3200 mAh battery.
The concept of P11 resembles iPhone X.
Huawei P11 is expected to feature:
- 5.8″ OLED panel with 2244×1080 resolution.
- Kirin 970 chip.
- 6/8 GB of RAM and 64/128 GB of internal storage.
- the main 40-megapixel triple camera with a 5x zoom and 23 Mp front shooter.
- 4000 mAh battery.
- Android 8.0 with the EMUI 8.0 shell.
The new smartphone will offer 5.7″ frameless 4K display, Snapdragon 845, 6 GB RAM, 64/128 GB hard drive, 16 Mp dual camera, IP67 waterproof case and fantastic front shooter resolution – 34 Mp!
Meizu Pro 15 Plus
The specs are going to be the following: Snapdragon 845, frameless AMOLED 5.7″ screen with QHD+, and 2 variants with 6/128 GB and 8/256 GB of memory. Also, Pro 15 Plus will have a dual Sony IMX400 camera (Motion Eye, 960 fps).
Sony Xperia 2018
Xperia smartphones will change in design: one of them will receive an angular case made of glass and metal and an amazing double camera location. The second one will have rounded edges, a dual camera and a fingerprint scanner at the back.