A Zimbabwean inventor is showcasing various technologies and solutions that are putting Africa on the global technological map. All over Africa, a lot of talented and creative people abound and are not afraid to showcase their wonderful innovations. A Zimbabwean man identified as Sangulani Chikumbutso, has made several inventions, including a hybrid helicopter, a drone and an electric car. He made these inventions through his company, Saith Technologies. In 2015, Chikumbutso, who dropped out of school at Form 2 level, showcased several of his prototypes. Check the photos out below.
Please Leave A Comment Below
More in Southern Africa
Cows Got Angry With Irish Farmer And Crush Him To Death
September 22, 2017
The North Korean threat beyond Inter-Continental Ballistic Missiles
September 2, 2017
Again A Biafran, Nkechi Chidi-Ogbolu Becomes Youngest Graduate From US University, Set For PhD
August 11, 2017
The Unholy Romance Between The Archbishop Of Canterbury And Mohammadu Buhari Exposed!
August 10, 2017
- Nigeria: Sahara Group Advocates Digital Revolution At UN Meeting September 25, 2017
- Nigeria: Eko Atlantic Gets First Occupant As Abc Orjiako Acquires Afren Tower September 25, 2017
- Nigeria: FX Window Records $1.323bn Transactions in One Week On Soaring Investor Confidence September 25, 2017
- Nigeria: Nigeria Records Rise in Non-Oil Export September 25, 2017
- Nigeria: Panic As Abuja Train Breaks Down in Jere September 25, 2017