Gist/May 23, 2019/ Frank Ikpefan, Abuja /No Comment/129 views /Gist OUI Student Electrocuted While Charging His Phoneshare on:FacebookTwitter Google +Pinterest Tumblr Linked InEmailSend to Email Address:Your NameYour Email AddressEmail check failed, please try againCancel A 200 Level student of the Oduduwa University, Ile Ife, Osun State, has died after allegedly being electrocuted while charging his phone on Wednesday night in Ipetumodu. It was gathered that the deceased, popularly called Ashante, was charging and using his phone during the downpour last night, when a transformer supplying electricity to their area, blew and he was electrocuted. ALSO READ Stonebwoy Pulls Out A Gun As Shatta Wale Attacks Him On Stage At The VGMA’s Share this: <!-- #comments --> Leave A Comment Below Related Tags:Gist share on: FacebookTwitter Google +Pinterest Tumblr Linked InEmailSend to Email Address:Your NameYour Email AddressEmail check failed, please try againCancel previous articleAtiku Abubakar calls for the arrest of Lai Mohammednext articleFG board set up panels to analyse Bobrisky’s new movie and may ban itRelated Posts433 shares Gist/June 16, 2019 /No Comment MUSIC: Damian Marley – Reach Home Safe455 shares Gist/June 16, 2019 /No Comment 360Hawt: Drake – Omertà360Hawt: Drake X Rick Ross – Money In The GraveMUSIC: EBlack ft Duncan Mighty – BilieDidier Drogba, Claude Makelele To Join Frank Lampard At ChelseaSigns Of Mental Health You May Be Ignoring In Your New MarriageI Almost Died After Losing Movie File Worth N12m – Actress Bose AlaoI Used To Dance At Funerals To Survive – MC Galaxy Tells His StoryWhy I Chopped Off 11-year-old Boy’s Right Hand – 61-year-old Suspect ConfessesThis Could Be My Last AFCON – Mikel Obi Leave a Response Cancel reply CommentName Email Sign me up for the newsletter! Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Notify me of new posts by email.