ABUJA President Muhammadu Buhari Whose condition has been shrouded in secrecy, has been generating a lot of questions in the mind of Nigerians, who are not sure whether there president is dead or alive.
Meanwhile, reports reaching Afroinsider from a very reliable source close to the embattled president has it that the kitchen cabinet has given the VP Osinbanjo very strict conditions under which who would be allowed to step into the shoes of Muhammadu Buhari.
The North is giving Osinbajo the following conditions so that he can be acting president
1. That Osinbajo should ensure that the unity of Nigeria is never negotiated. That Nnamdi Kanu should never be released under any condition.
2. That no northerner indicted for corruption under Buhari’s govt should be prosecuted.
3. That northerners who are already occupying prominent positions in Nigeria should never be removed from those positions.
4. That if perchance Buhari is unable to continue and resigns, that Osinbajo should pick a Muslim north as vice president.
5. And most importantly, that Osinbajo should never contest election in 2019 as president. They promised to make the country ungovernable for Osinbajo like they did for Jonathan if he ever tries to contest election as president in 2019.
There are very strong indications the Muhammadu Buhari has died in a London hospital since fortnight ago. Metro news online broke the news that the sick Nigerian President is now dead. The president’s handlers has shrouded everything concerning him in secrecy.