Libya/May 14, 2019/ Frank Ikpefan, Abuja /No Comment/133 views /Libya Houthis say seven drone attacks on Saudi oil plants caused Riyad 2 million bpdshare on:FacebookTwitter Google +Pinterest Tumblr Linked InEmailSend to Email Address:Your NameYour Email AddressEmail check failed, please try againCancel Saudi oil pipelines have been damaged in Houthi drone strikes. [Photo: Internet] Houthi military spokesman Yahya Saree has said that seven drones carried out the strikes on the Saudi oil installations. “It was a successful operation. We found assistance from people living in Saudi Arabia, and we had excellent intelligence,” Saree added. Earlier on Tuesday, a television station run by Yemen’s Houthi rebels said it launched drone attacks on Saudi installations, without identifying the targets or time of the attacks. ALSO READ US AFRICOM withdraws its military presence from Libya amid war on Tripoli Related Posts The attacks also occurred amid a war of words between the United States and Iran over sanctions and the growing American military presence in the Persian Gulf. The drone attacks come a day after Riyadh said two of its oil tankers were among four vessels sabotaged off the coast of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) on Sunday. However, Tehran has denied any involvement in the Sunday describing it as “worrisome and dreadful”. ALSO READ Italy says Libya conference to be held in Sicily on November 12-13A US official on Tuesday confirmed Al Jazeera that the US military has lodged an investigation into the alleged sabotage attacks on Sunday. Leave A Comment Below Related Tags:Libya share on: FacebookTwitter Google +Pinterest Tumblr Linked InEmailSend to Email Address:Your NameYour Email AddressEmail check failed, please try againCancel previous articlePower supply: Ekiti to partner consortiumnext articleAthletics: Nigeria risks global ban for refusing to refund $130,000 paid to it in error – Premium Times NigeriaRelated Posts450 shares Libya/May 26, 2019 /No Comment Al-Madani: Haftar asked me to kill Saif Al-Islam Gaddafi for money442 shares Libya/May 26, 2019 /No Comment Libya’s GECOL: Six power units out of service due to clashesHigh Council of State urges Haftar to release kidnapped member in Qasir BenghashirLe Journal du Dimanche: Haftar won’t agree to ceasefire, accuses UN of dividing LibyaUN humanitarian office condemns attacks on ambulances, medics in TripoliScores killed as new armored vehicles set Tripoli fighting frontlines ablazeLionel Messi wins sixth European Golden ShoeTwo Libyan journalists kidnapped for 23 days by Haftar’s forces releasedLibya’s Coast Guard rescues 290 migrants off Tripoli coastMember of High Council of State slams Jordan’s militry support for Haftar Leave a Response Cancel reply CommentName Email Sign me up for the newsletter! Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Notify me of new posts by email.