- Arsenal are ready to sell Hector Bellerin for £50m in the summer to help fund their squad rebuild.
- FA bosses have held crisis talks as the prospect of a World Cup boycott in Russia escalates.
- The West Ham corner-flag pitch invader is a 61-year-old businessman who claims it was a peaceful protest.
- West Brom boss Alan Pardew will remain in his job following crisis talks with the club’s directors.
- PSG have reportedly contacted Chelsea over summer moves for Thibaut Courtois and N’Golo Kante.
- Arsenal are thought to have made Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri their top managerial target to succeed Arsene Wenger.
- Real Madrid will have to stump up an incredible amount of money should they wish to prise Mohamed Salah from Liverpool this summer.
- West Ham are embroiled in a £100m plus legal battle with their London Stadium landlords and are set for the High Court.
- Everton midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson could miss the rest of the season with a knee injury.
- Liverpool have been given hope in their pursuit of Stefan De Vrij, with Inter Milan unable to confirm they are set to sign the Lazio star.
- Manchester United are set to reignite their interest in Blaise Matuidi a year after losing out to Juventus for the French midfielder.
- Newcastle are hoping to sign Kenedy in a permanent deal in the summer after the Chelsea loanee’s impressive displays.
- Tottenham and England striker Harry Kane was pictured still in a protective boot and on crutches on Monday as the nation awaits the results of his scan.
- West Ham’s rent price at the London Stadium will drop by a half if they are relegated from to the Championship.
- Manchester United and Liverpool target Timo Werner says he will be staying at RB Leipzig.
- Leicester, Newcastle and Southampton want to sign £20m Burnley winger Johann Berg Gudmundsson.
- West Ham’s players fear the toxic atmosphere at the London Stadium is going to damage their survival bid.
The post Football Papers: All The Latest Football News And Transfer Gossips Today appeared first on 360Nobs.com.
Leave A Comment Below