Connect with us

Middle East

A Group Of LIONS Save Christians From Execution By Islamic Militants

Published

on

It is a remarkable story of God’s intervening hand to save his people. Pastor Paul Ciniraj, director of Bibles for Mideast, says that he and other Christians were rescued from the clutches of death by a group of three lions. Ciniraj and his group were under attack from Islamic militants when the giant cats attacked and scared the murderous group away.

“My risen Lord Jesus Christ has saved my life once again,” Pastor Paul wrote, “and I praise and thank God for His unspeakable grace!” It was Easter Sunday when the miracle took place. The pastor was recovering in the home of some friends following a stoning attack by Islamists earlier that day. “Suddenly, a group of militants reached the house, armed with steel bars and other weapons,” he reported to WND.

ALSO READ   U S Congressman Warns Obama administration of unholy romance with Nigerian President Buhari who has been accused of sponsoring terrorism

Pastor Ciniraj thought this was the end of the road for him, and feared for the life of the 80-year-old resident, and several children who were taking refuge in the house alongside him. “Losing all hope, we thought for sure this was our last day,” he said. They only had just one more thing to do: pray. Then, something truly Biblical took place!

ALSO READ   Egypt - Irish Man whose Trial Was Adjourned 25 Times, May Be Released Soon

“Completely unexpectedly, a lion ran from the forest, leapt toward the militants, and seized one by the neck. When other combatants tried to attack the lion, two other lions bounded toward them. The terrified militants fled the site, and the lions left us completely alone,” he said.

“Equally astonishing, records show no lions are supposed to live in that forest,” he said.

ALSO READ   This Is The Most Gruesome Murder Of The Decade, Jumia Delivery Man (Pictures)

Ciniraj reported that he had been approaching the closing of a 21-day period of fasting and prayer. “As that drew to a close, more than 3,000 former Muslims were baptized in many of our churches in Asia, Africa and the Middle East,” he said.

“The Lord enabled me to baptize many people during this time.”

What an incredible story of God’s power! Praise Him today for His protection! Share this to encourage others.

Middle East

Hebron Terror Attack, IDF Demolish 17 Palestinian Homes

Published

on

IDF begins demolition of 17 Silwan homes

Yesterday, a terror attack took place in Hebron in which an Israeli civilian was murdered and multiple people were injured. Following the attack, the Israeli Defense Force (IDF) soldiers and security forces conducted a survey of the terrorist’s residence to examine the potential demolition of the house.

This morning, dozens of Israeli soldiers and 40 bulldozers arrived in the Bustan neighbourhood in Silwan to begin demolishing 17 homes. The move came after the passing of the deadline for self-demolition, which was imposed by the Israeli authorities.

The practice of demolishing the homes of suspected terrorists has been controversial and has been criticized by human rights groups for punishing the families of the suspected terrorists, including women and children, and not being an effective deterrent to terrorism. However, the Israeli authorities argue that the demolition of homes serves as a deterrent and also punishes those who aid and support terrorism.

The demolition of homes in Silwan has sparked international reactions, with many human rights organizations condemning the practice. They argue that the demolition of homes constitutes a form of collective punishment and violates international law, including the Fourth Geneva Convention.

ALSO READ   Mozambique - Rain Of Goals As Moçambola 2017 Kicks Off

On the other hand, some countries and organizations support the actions of the Israeli authorities. They argue that Israel has the right to defend its citizens against terrorism and that the demolition of homes is a legitimate measure to combat terrorism.

The situation in Hebron and Silwan remains tense, as the demolition of homes continues. The impact of this action on the local population and the potential for further conflict is yet to be seen. The international community remains divided on the issue, with some supporting the actions of the Israeli authorities and others condemning the demolition of homes as a violation of international law. Regardless of one’s position, it is clear that the situation in the region requires a peaceful and negotiated solution to end the cycle of violence.

ALSO READ   Again A Biafran, Nkechi Chidi-Ogbolu Becomes Youngest Graduate From US University, Set For PhD

Continue Reading

Middle East

Blinken addresses rising violence in Palestine

Published

on

Blinken meets Abbas in Ramallah

US Secretary of State, Antony Blinken, arrived in the West Bank city of Ramallah on Tuesday to meet with Palestinian President, Mahmoud Abbas, according to the Anadolu News Agency. The visit is the final leg of Blinken’s regional tour, which also included stops in Israel and Egypt.

Entourage of American Officials

Blinken is accompanied by a number of American officials during his visit, including George Noll, head of the Palestinian Affairs Unit at the US Embassy in Jerusalem, Barbara Leaf, Assistant Secretary of State for Middle East Affairs, Hady Amr, Special Representative for Palestinian Affairs, and US National Security Adviser, Jake Sullivan.

ALSO READ   Lome - Protests Escalates As Togolese Citizens Insist On President Faure Gnassingbé Must Go.
Pre-Meeting with Intelligence Officials

Before Blinken’s arrival, the Palestinian news agency, Wafa, published images of Abbas while meeting with Egyptian Intelligence Chief, Abbas Kamel, and Jordanian Intelligence Director, Ahmad Hatuqai. However, no details were provided about the content of Abbas’ meeting with the intelligence officials.

Call for Calm amid Rising Tensions

On Monday, Blinken called for both Israel and the Palestinian side to “take steps to calm tensions rather than inflame them.” The call for calm comes amidst rising violence in the Palestinian territories, following an Israeli military operation in Jenin city that left at least 10 Palestinians dead on Thursday. In the wake of the operation, two shootings in Jerusalem claimed the lives of seven Israelis.

ALSO READ   Leprosy on the Rise in Cabo Delgado, Mozambique
The Visit’s Timing

Blinken’s visit to the West Bank comes at a time of heightened tensions in the region, as both sides attempt to find a way to de-escalate the conflict and bring about peace. The talks with Abbas are expected to be crucial in addressing the current crisis and finding a path forward for the region.

ALSO READ   NIgeria: Rightly nicknamed "The Zoo", lawmaker's fought shameful in Nasarawa state hallowed chambers

Continue Reading

Biafra

IPOB – Biafrans May Soon Travel To Turkey Using Biafran Passport As Turkish People And Gov’t Drum Support For Biafra

Published

on

From the look of things, Turkey may be the first country to start accepting Biafran Passports. During the war betweeen 1966- 1970, the state of Biafra was officially recognised by Gabon, Haiti, Ivory Coast, Tanzania and Zambia.
Also Israel, France, Portugal, Norway, Rhodesia, South Africa and the vatican city provided some support and assistance to the state of Biafra but did not give official recognition.

The State of Biafra recieved aid from Concern Worldwide (An Irish Charity Organisation, Also were the first organisation that alerted the world about the Genocide going on in Biafraland ) Caritas International, Holy Ghost Fathers of Ireland, Joint Church Aid, U.S Catholic Relief Services and MarkPress.

ALSO READ   Chris Brown & Lil Wayne Reportedly Named in Federal Drug Investigation

Concern Worldwide was set up by a small group of people including John and Kay O’Loughlin Kennedy in their home in Dublin in March 1968, following an appeal for aid by missionaries for the starving population of war torn Biafra. In June 1968 Africa Concern as it was originally called, launched their famine appeal “Send One Ship”. The ship, the Colmcille landed off the coast of Biafra in September 1968 with supplies of powdered food and medicine.

Kay O’ Laughlin died last year and IPOB Ireland was at her funeral to represent Biafra. This noble Irish lady and her husband formed concern worldwide formerly known as Concern in their home together with a small group of people. This noble Irish Couple formed Concern Worldwide when they received information from Irish Reverend Fathers who returned to Ireland with the story of the horror and genocide going on in Biafraland.

ALSO READ   Female French Presidential Candidate Cindy, Goes Topless On Campaign (Video)

From the look of things, Turkey is set to be the first country to recognise the state of Biafra. This means that Biafrans can travel to Turkey using the Biafran Rising Sun Passport.

Abdulkadir Erkahraman, a well respect Turkish citizen has distinguished himselt as the mediator between the Turkish government and Biafra. Through the passion of Abdulkadir for a restored State Of Biafra, the Turkish government has allegedly recorgnised the IPOB in Turkey.
In rally held on 7th of April, the Turkish Government donated Buses and Boats to the indigenous People of Biafra for easy operation in Turkey.
Abdulkadir Erkahraman who has been canvassing for other nations to recognise and support the restoration of Biafra, citing that the Indigenous People of Biafra has suffered enormously in the hands of British Nigeria. See Video below.

ALSO READ   This Is The Moment a Terrorist Hit London Street, People Mown Down By Car On Westminster Bridge

Continue Reading

Conflicts

50,000 Islamic Fundamentalist In The UK Downloaded Al Qaeda Magazine In 2016

Published

on

Continue Reading

Facebook

Trending